Need some last minute gift ideas for the negotiators in your life? Consider what savvy negotiators always need:
- Access to current information
- Ways to display or show information
- Market research
- Improved business and negotiation skills and knowledge
Following are some suggestions:
For those who love gadgets and electronics:
- Wi-Fi enabled Tablet PC or IPad: great way to access and display the latest information on the go.
- E-reader such as the Kindle or the Nook, so you can access the latest business books, magazines and daily newspapers in one place
- Smart phone with business apps (suggestions for business-related IPhone apps)
For those who prefer print:
- Subscription to a business magazine such as Entrepreneur, FastCompany or Inc. or to the Wall Street Journal (print or online)
- Any of Dr. Chester L. Karrass’ books on negotiation
- One of Amazon’s top business books of 2010.
Good for anyone:
- Subscription to business news aggregator such as Hoovers
- Admission to a Karrass Effective Negotiation seminar
- Of course, most negotiators will appreciate a bottle of wine or a box of quality chocolates!
Karrass wishes you and your family Happy Holidays and a Wonderful 2011!