Effective negotiating® II
Negotiation skills and techniques for the 21st century. KARRASS’s Effective Negotiating® II presents advanced negotiation techniques over the course of an intensive, highly informative, and activity-packed one day program. Combining current research with timeless negotiating strategies, Effective Negotiating® II equips you with the skills you need to succeed.
In Effective Negotiating® II you will learn to:
- Build productive, long-lasting deals.
- Identify the Four Stages of every negotiation.
- Create business partners rather than opponents.
- Maintain the initiative under pressure.
- Develop a comprehensive preparation checklist.
- Manage negotiating threats and escalation.
- Utilize both hard power and soft power.
- Gather useful information before, during, and after a negotiation.
- And much more.
Through a series of interactive cases and group discussions, you will gain a deeper understanding of the negotiating process. Get what you deserve through a smart, skilled approach to negotiation.
An expanded two-day Effective Negotiating® II seminar is available on a customized In-House basis.